Sunday 19 February 2012

I've Missed the Delta Training :'-(

I'm not quite sure how it happened, but I've missed the opportunity to take part in the Delta training sessions that I mentioned in my previous post. I installed an IRC client and went to the forex #training channel and was able to download the course materials from a linked Skydrive account, but on the day the training began I couldn't access the #training channel. In hindsight it may have been due to my unfamiliarity with the IRC client (this was the first time I'd ever used IRC) and some confusion on my part with the various log messages. I contacted the #help channel and I was told that access to the training is now closed and there is no information about any repeat of the course. All in all, very disappointing.

Perhaps the anonymous reader who alerted me to the course in the first place has more information? I would be grateful to hear from you again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well channel was key protected (password)
you had to ask admins to give the password
you just missed

Anonymous said...

go to the channel in mid 2014 and ask, you'll find that a new round of training will be on soon